[DWJ] websites (was What We've been doing instead of talking)

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sun Aug 24 14:24:36 EDT 2008

On Aug 24, 2008, at 11:50 AM, Otter Perry wrote:

> And besides Safari, I also use Netscape, because there
> are a few sites that work better with it.  [It appears I
> am using version 7.2, which is copyright 2004, so
> perhaps I should check into updating it.  Which of
> course I may not choose to do.]

Well, for crying out loud.  Netscape isn't even supported
anymore.  It's part of AOL now and they're recommending
other browsers.  For diehards, they still make available
a lot of old versions.  It seems my version is two whole
releases out of date -- that is, they were up to 9.something
when they stopped.

You can no more win a war than you can
win an earthquake.

                      -- Jeannette Rankin