[DWJ] websites (was What We've been doing instead of talking)

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sun Aug 24 13:44:42 EDT 2008

On Aug 24, 2008, at 7:20 AM, Kait Bessing wrote:

> Almost everyone I know "still" use IE, and I've certainly never
> heard of
> Firefox or Safari. Sorry!

Safari is a Mac browser.  Firefox is a PC browser that is supposed to
be better than IE or at least that's my understanding.  I'm a Mac
user.  My girlfriend, a PC user, has Firefox.

Of course, there’s no such thing as a totally
objective person, except Almighty God, if
she exists.

                            --    Antonia Fraser