[DWJ] websites (was What We've been doing instead of talking)

Roger Burton West roger at firedrake.org
Sun Aug 24 11:31:57 EDT 2008

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 03:25:00PM +0100, Minnow wrote:

>What he probably meant here was that these folk
>tried IE when it came out if at all, and have since moved on to other
>things which they consider to be better suited to their needs, more secure,
>more stable, or whatever else.

Actually, no - I'm thinking of Ordinary Mortals who got fed up with
having to patch against security exploits every month and therefore went
across to a browser that simply didn't have these problems (and was
free, and easier to use than Internet Explorer).

(And the Mac users of course, who had the option of Internet Explorer
for a while but mostly didn't use it.)

Roger