[DWJ] websites (was What We've been doing instead of talking)

Kait Bessing kait.bessing at comhem.se
Sun Aug 24 09:20:07 EDT 2008

Almost everyone I know "still" use IE, and I've certainly never heard of
Firefox or Safari. Sorry!

But then, I guess we're just too terribly backward around here... (grin)

IE does have the option of enlarging the print, and on some sites you can
reverse the background and the foreground, if you know what I mean. But I
don't find that that makes it any better.

Kait