[DWJ] What We've been doing instead of talking

Kait Bessing kait.bessing at comhem.se
Sun Aug 24 07:50:18 EDT 2008

Dear Colin,

Well, sometimes it works out, and sometimes it doesn't (navigating on
websites I mean). It has to do with a lot of things. Background, font size,
pop-ups and flashes all contribute to the overall impression.

I prefer a background of pale yellow, with bold black lettering on, and
preferably an Arial font.

White letters on a black background almost never works for me. Or grey on
black, or other combinations with a bad colour contrast.

Also, a site that is very cluttered up with texts and pictures is very
confusing to me, and I can't find my way around. Mostly it leaves me with a
head-ache and strained eyes.

So usually, I just avoid clicking on links that people send - unless they
tell me that it is an accessible website.

But thanks for the kind thought, all the same! I do appreciate that.

Kait

ps. A point of curiosity: Do you pronounce your name Collin or Cole-in? I
always though Collin was the only correct pronunciation, but lately I've
learned that Cole-in is just as correct.