[DWJ] Dogsbody illustration question

Judith Ridge judith.ridge at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 19:34:29 EDT 2008

2008/8/22 Joe <oddenda at gmail.com>

> On 21 Aug 2008, at 22:41, Judith Ridge wrote:
> >
> > Are these newer editions everyone is talking about? Because my 1975
> > Macmillan hardback (jacket art by Derek Collard--first edition but in
> > fairly
> > ordinary condition because of being ex-library stock) has no chapter
> > dinkuses (or whatever you want to call them), and neither does my 88
> > Methuen
> > Teens paperback (cover art by Kevin Jones).
>
> That Derek Collard cover is my favourite. I have an unread (except by
> me) ex-library copy too. Did anyone read yours?

Ooh, good question, but one I can't answer, because in the last 90 minutes
since posting I have left my study at home and arrived at work! However, it
doesn't appear to have been read a lot--the pages are very clean, it's just
all the usual library stamps and stains from ancient sticky-tape that marr
it. I don't think it still has the "due date" leaflet stuck inside, but I'll
have another look when I get home.

Cheers,

Judith

--
Judith Ridge
Western Sydney Young People's Literature Officer

Arts and Cultural Development
Blacktown City Council
PO Box 63
(62 Flushcombe Road)