[DWJ] Dogsbody illustration question

Jackie E Stallcup jstallcup at juno.com
Mon Aug 18 20:24:19 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

Someone mentioned Tim Stevens the other day, as the illustrator of some
of DWJ's books.

Here's a question about one of his illustrations:  What in the heck is
the picture that goes at all the chapter heads in Dogsbody supposed to
be?  I can't figure it out and neither can my husband.   It looks like a
brain inside a skull, or like a headless pig surrounded by a halo.

I like the chapter heads in Tale of Time City, but this one is baffling!

Jackie