[DWJ] What We've been doing instead of talking

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Aug 17 18:36:21 EDT 2008

Jon said

I should have added That I'm in Australia, on the east coast at latitude 33 south. They have even put us on Google street view now (in fact it seems that just about all of Australia in on Google street view, I can't help wondering if the pictures for some of the desert roads are not simply the same photo used again and again, that would still look right, with maybe a tree every 100 km for variety.)

Yes, I found this the other day - had a lovely time looking at the streets of Alice Springs, as it brought back memories of our holiday there 2 years ago.
. . . I feel as if Google street view should conjure a reference to the Merlin Conspiracy, but if there is one, it keeps eluding me out of the corner of my eye.

Regards
Elizabeth.