[DWJ] What We've been doing instead of talking (was:Re: HouseofMany Ways)

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 16:49:52 EDT 2008

I had a friend in Alaska saying he was pleased because their temperature was finally up to 15 degrees, here in our winter we have not yet had a day when the maximum was at least a couple of degrees over that. So far I have only seen one frost (very minor and in the coldest part of town) our minimums would be in the 5 - 10 degrees range. To return to the original topic, I've always wondered if The House had passages that extended to other countries so that there was always somewhere in summer and always sumewhere in winter.
Jon