[DWJ] What We've been doing instead of talking (was:Re: HouseofMany Ways)

Kait Bessing kait.bessing at comhem.se
Sun Aug 17 13:53:00 EDT 2008

Thanks, Elizabeth! I had certainly never heard of this island before.

Elizabeth Evans wrote:
>It is also very warm, so
> perhaps not for those whose ideal >holiday is frolicking in the snow.

I don't like extremes - neither too hot nor too cold weather. In fact, I
think I'd prefer to live in Iceland, where it's about +10 C all the year
round... (grin)

When it's +15 C in Iceland, people rush out and sunbathe!! (I have friends
in Iceland, and they've told me this. Of course, they may be having a joke
with me...)

Kait