[DWJ] House of Many Ways

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Thu Aug 7 02:01:36 EDT 2008

On Thursday 07 August 2008, Jenny Schwartzberg wrote:
> Yes, I've read it.  It's fun though I preferred the first two.

My daughter who doesn't usually read fantasy --no, who is just now starting to
read fantasy after ten solid years of reading everything in sight *except*
fantasy, she started at four and is now fourteen-- loved it, and then read
the first two and loved them slightly less. She does think Howl's Moving
Castle is better than the film, "more to the point images".

I love it too; it's different from the first two, more leisurely and perhaps
slightly less intricate, but that's one of the things that make it uniquely
itself.

   Irina

--
     "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth
should that mean that it is not real?"           --Albus Dumbledore