[DWJ] What We've been doing instead of talking (was:Re: House of Many Ways)

Kathleen Jennings kathleen.jennings at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 23:03:29 EDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 12:43 PM, Elizabeth Evans
<er.evans at auckland.ac.nz> wrote:
> Was that a holiday or work? Nice time to go. . .
> (the closest I can come to an ObDWJ is that bit in The Merlin Conspiracy
> where go to Romanov's house - sorry, short memory, book at home, I'm at
> work . . . what more can I say?)

Not so much a working holiday as... curtain-sewing holiday?
illustrating-and-volcano-climbing holiday? I went over with Wycliffe
Associates for three weeks (I'm part way through posting my sketchbook
on Flickr and gradually blogging about it - you can get there via my
blog (in my signature) if you have a burning need to see cartoons of
me in full carport-post-painting fashions).

And I just called Pulp Fiction who have one copy of House of Many Ways
left if I want it and I said I do, so I'm off now to buy :)

K.