Airships was Re: [DWJ] More off-topicality

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Wed Apr 30 12:46:34 EDT 2008

You might really like some recent fantasy books by Canadian author Kenneth
Oppel: Airborn, and its sequel, Skybreaker. They're both set in an
alternate Victorian era where giant airships rule the sky.

Airborn won the Governor-General's award for children's lit. Excellent
books, and very readable and exciting.

Alayne

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

"There's no reason to bring religion into it. We ought to have as great a regard for religion as we can,
so as to keep it out of as many things as possible." -- Sean O'Casey, "The Plough and the Stars", act 1