[DWJ] Rhetorics of fantasy

Farah Mendlesohn farah.sf at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 02:33:58 EDT 2008

2008/4/29 Elizabeth Evans <er.evans at auckland.ac.nz>:

> I've just ordered Farah's new book for our library. Congratulations,
> Farah! I'm looking forward to reading it.
>

> As an ObDWJ, I'm sure there will be DWJ references in the book . . .

Thank you Elizabeth,. The two books came out in the wrong order, partially
because of an attack of Chickenpox, but also because Routledge is a
commercial press and Wesleyan an academic one.

Rhetorics of Fantasy is the theory.
Diana Wynne Jones and the Fantastic Tradition is the application.

But yes, Rhetorics does have references to DWJ.

cheers
Farah