[DWJ] Various

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Sat Apr 5 12:22:39 EDT 2008

Charlie said...

>  There's a library in Year of the Griffin, and I think a librarian too.

Yes, there is a librarian - he/she/it worries about the stability of the
shelves/busts when Elda goes diving down the aisles in search of books.  And
is then dubious when Elda and her friends want to take out all those books
that Derk recommended that haven't been checked out in years.

Has anyone mentioned the library in Chrestomanci Castle yet?  Christopher
steals rare school stories from our world from it to give to the Goddess,
and at some later point the librarian notices their absence and wonders who
on earth would want to steal them.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--