[DWJ] Various

Jennifer Rowland janamouse at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 05:40:30 EDT 2008

 Charlie wrote:
> There's a library in Year of the Griffin, and I think a librarian too.

There's a library (where a computer sometimes works and sometimes doesn't) in Conrad's Fate.
Jennifer
(librarian- currently thinking about doing a survey to see how much our students use electronic books. We have no DWJ, not being the sort of library that has books you'd read out of choice, [1] although I think I could justify getting the book and film of Howl to study books-adapted-to-films. Hmmm.)

[1] Actually I'm maligning it; there are many interesting things here. I bet the students actually studying the subjects they're about gripe at having to read them, though.