List Librarians was Re: [DWJ] Various

LWilkinson at slv.vic.gov.au LWilkinson at slv.vic.gov.au
Fri Apr 4 01:57:01 EDT 2008

Also a not-librarian-but-works-in-a-library. I'm a website curator at a
State Library, and actually have NO IDEA what real librarians do, and why
it takes such a long time to get qualified to be one. I'm sure it's very
interesting and important though. I like to keep it shrouded in mystery.

Lili Wilkinson
Inside a Dog Project Manager
Centre for Youth Literature
State Library of Victoria
328 Swanston Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
PH: 03 8664 7556
FAX: 03 96394143
http://www.insideadog.com.au/
http://www.slv.vic.gov.au/readalert/
http://www.slv.vic.gov.au/youthlit/

This message and any attachment is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all copies of the message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.