[DWJ] Various

Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 01:21:19 EDT 2008

> >Remembering this cheers me up every time I get served a dollop of
> >coleslaw on the side of whatever I'm having. It's not our fault; even
> >cabbage isn't really our fault, it came from Yurov. Does anyone,
> >anywhere, actually eat the coleslaw when it appears on their plate?

I try to eat some, at least, since it's there, but I always feel vaguely insulted by coleslaw that it isn't Swedish pizzasallad. In Swedem (but not in Italy - Lord knows where the idea originally comes from) pizza is served with a salad of cabbage and peppers in vinegar sauce. So when the sauce is white and sweet instead of clear and sour, I get cranky.

Katta