[DWJ] Librarians

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Apr 3 16:52:14 EDT 2008

Thank you Irina and everyone for your encouragement. I am enjoying the
study more than I expected, and hope it can only get better and better.

I am in a university library in New Zealand and we have a college of
education attached to the University, where we have about 35 different
records for DWJ books held in the College of Ed library (and the search
brought up Charlie's and Farah's books as well).
The English department on the main campus of the university has Howl's
Moving Castle as a prescribed text in their Children's Literature
course, so there is a copy of HMC kept in the short loan collection, as
well as copies of the Miyazaki movie on dvd.

The University doesn't have any real medieval manuscripts, alas! Just a
few in special facsimile editions and electronic versions. But there are
a few medieval manuscripts in the Auckland Public Library, a long way
from their origins.

Regards
Elizabeth.