[DWJ] Hathaway?

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Thu Apr 3 13:45:53 EDT 2008

Jackie said...

> hey, I think I suddenly got the "bold and bad" reference:  aren't those
> cats in either an Anne of Green Gables book or in one of the Emily books?
> I can't remember which, but L.M. Montgomery is definitely popping up in
> my memory associated with cats named Bold and Bad....

Really?  I don't remember that, though it does seem plausible.  (Better have
an LMM re-read!)

I named the cats in question so because I spent about 15 minutes tossing
Bold off the table every 10 seconds (as she tried to steal my lunch), and
then turned around to find Bad at the top of the curtains, apparently
wondering what to do next.  (They were about 4 months old at the time.)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray