[DWJ] Various

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Thu Apr 3 12:46:58 EDT 2008

Charlie wrote

>>There's a library in Year of the Griffin, and I think a librarian too.

and Rowena put the following at the top of her post, and I *think* it was a
respose to Charlie's, which she quotes under her reply:

>Yes but it is strange because it is impossible to tell if they are male
>or female (And they break the data protection act as well!)

The librarian can't break an Act that doesn't apply in the world, surely?
If they don't have computers or central government or a parliament or a
legal system in particular, and it seems fairly clear that they don't, the
data protection act seems a tad improbable to me.

Minnow