[DWJ] Various

R.Macrae-Gibson at lse.ac.uk R.Macrae-Gibson at lse.ac.uk
Thu Apr 3 11:58:43 EDT 2008

Yes but it is strange because it is impossible to tell if they are male
or female (And they break the data protection act as well!)

And Gwinny would not have met the Ogre in the first place if she hadn't
attempted to go to the Library by herself and got off the bus at the
wrong stop...

Rowena

Rowena Macrae-Gibson MCLIP
Assistant Librarian (User Education/Enquiry Services)
LSE Library, 10 Portugal Street
London WC2A 2HD
e-mail: R.Macrae-Gibson at lse.ac.uk
tel: 020 7955 6148