[DWJ] Various

Jenny Schwartzberg schwartzbergj at newberry.org
Thu Apr 3 11:35:19 EDT 2008

I'm also in a Masters of Library and Information Science program at the
University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana, part-time over the Internet.  I
love it.  I also work at the Newberry Library in Chicago, one of the
world's greatest rare book libraries with books and manuscripts from the
Middle Ages to the present day.  I'm wondering who else on the list is a
librarian.

OBDWJ--Wasn't there a librarian in Time City?  My copy is buried or I
would check.  At the moment my memory is blanking on any other
librarians in DWJ's books.  One of the best discoveries of a lost
manuscript I've ever read is the discovery of the song on the scroll of
the statue of the Angel in the Magicians of Caprona, but I'm not
remembering other books or libraries in DWJ's books.  Funny, I know
there are but my memory is betraying me!!!

Jenny