[DWJ] Cattified

Aimee Smith aimees001 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 06:46:28 EDT 2008

Kathleen! You beat me! Argh!
Both Lujan and Arakasi are characters in the Feist/Wurts "Daughter of
the Empire" trilogy.
(Loved those books). I also knew of Severus, Magrat and Gandalf, but
not the others.

Just two days ago I listened to an audiobook of short stories,
containing Rudyard Kipling's "The Cat That Walked By Himself".
Or was it "The Cat Who..." ? :)
A good story.

:)
Aimee