[DWJ] Various

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Thu Apr 3 02:51:11 EDT 2008

On Thursday 03 April 2008, Elizabeth Evans wrote:

> For some insane reason I have enrolled in a Masters of Library and
> Information Science, so my brain has turned even more to mush than
> usual. Some of it is interesting, but some of it is eye-poppingly
> boring.

A friend of mine (in New Zealand) has MLIS after her name, and when she was
studying she told me the same thing. But it did land her exactly the job she
wanted (research librarian in an engineering library).

Good luck with it!

   Irina
--
     "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth
should that mean that it is not real?"           --Albus Dumbledore