[DWJ] Hathaway?

Ehsan Roudiani es at historicalfact.com
Wed Apr 2 18:22:52 EDT 2008

Well: Vanyel is Mercedes Lackey, is Teren as well, or is there another
one? Magrat is Garlick, Gandalf and Severus are well known. Kyra I
just think of a Finnish dressage rider called Kyra Kyrklund, but I'd
be surprised if anyone named a cat after her.

Mine are Saffron and Captain Stripeypants, both named after Firefly
characters.

Ehsan.