[DWJ] Hathaway?

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 16:06:14 EDT 2008

welcome to the list, it has been very quiet for a while, until someone mentioned cats. We have a dog called Saffron, although we only call her that when she is naughty, otherwise she is Saffi. Although we have three cats only one (Mischief) comes when called. One other (Bubble) puts in a apearence when called but on principle refuses to come in, and will do that about half an hour later so she can pretend it was all her idea. The third (Mayhem) is probably already in playing with Saffi or asleep.There is also a second dog - (Skittle) who is old and nearly blind and deaf. It looks as if two more dogs from my daughter and her boyfriend will be joining us, both big and bouncy - we will have to another metre to the fence - AAAGHHHHHH!!!!!

Jon