[DWJ] Hathaway?

Jackie E Stallcup jstallcup at juno.com
Wed Apr 2 15:44:25 EDT 2008

heh heh... if we're doing cat names...

My and my husband's original three cats (that is, the first three that we
had together) were:  Professor, Skipper, and Mary Ann.  A little later
came Ginger.

Anyone see the connection?

As for Dorian's cats, I only immediately recognize Severus and Gandalf
(of course).  And isn't Magrat also from LotRs? Wasn't there an orc with
this name?  Must have been SOME cat!

Jackie