[DWJ] Re: Hathaway?

HSchinske at aol.com HSchinske at aol.com
Wed Apr 2 13:25:55 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/2/2008 4:41:26 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,   "Kathleen
Jennings" <kathleen.jennings at gmail.com> writes:

Stella:  A Streetcar Named Desire. I've never seen it, but  whenever
someone in a movie is rehearsing for a part, it is usually in  this
play and they are usually shouting "Stella!".

My husband once turned on the CD player in the car and found the  volume had
somehow gotten staggeringly high, so the pleasant medieval music we'd  been
planning to listen to was blasting "STELLA SPLENDENS!" Bob hastily turned  down
the volume, then grabbed the steering wheel, tensed all his muscles, and
yelled maniacally "Ste-e-e-e-l-l-a!"

Helen Schinske