[DWJ] Hathaway?

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Wed Apr 2 11:19:20 EDT 2008

> Melissa Proffitt

*rubs eyes*  Hey, it's Melissa! *waves*

Also, it sounds like a very appropriately named cat.

Our most recent cat (who, to be fair, has been around for several
years now) is named Klaus Baudelaire. We were fostering three
sibling kittens, two sisters and a brother, and we had to figure
out what to name them. It seemed quite clear that time, although
in personality he couldn't be more different. Terrified of almost
everyone, incredibly athletic, noisy.

-deborah
--
This song is Copyrighted in U.S., under Seal of Copyright #
154085, for a period of 28 years, and anybody caught singin it