[DWJ] Hathaway?

Wed Apr 2 10:38:33 EDT 2008

On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 04:59:21 -0400, es at historicalfact.com wrote:

>I'm so glad it's not just me who calls for Hathaway when it's raining
>and there's no covered bus stop!

We do it, and we don't even use public transportation.  :)

Our newest cat is Ivan (Vorpatril).  He wandered on to our back porch in
January and stayed there until we let him inside, being too tenderhearted to
let him freeze to death.  He settled in with an air of "it's about time!"
and proceeded to behave as though he'd always lived with us and had simply
been on an extended vacation.  We never did find his real family--he was
clearly not a stray--and in the end we gave up and accepted the inevitable.
He has such an attitude of pleasure-indulging and perfect indifference to
what anyone else might want (while still being entirely charming) that the
name seemed as inevitable as everything else.

Welcome to the group, Ehsan!

Melissa Proffitt