[DWJ] Hathaway?

Liina liina.poropudas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 02:53:04 EDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 9:43 AM, Kait Bessing <kait.bessing at comhem.se> wrote:
> Bloody Mary??

OT: I think that's a great cat name, if you have to stand on the back
step and yell - for the cat, I assume? I mean, with a name like that,
you don't have to invent any additional ways to vent your frustration
:D
How I wish I wasn't allergic to cats - I'd totally steal that name.

On the bus trick, I have to say I'm relived I'm not the only one doing
it. For me, I'm usually the one already late and in need of a miracle
of public transport. Sometimes it indeed works :)

--
-Liina