[DWJ] Re: Cabinet of Curiosities

Aimee Smith aimees001 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 04:33:10 EDT 2007

Rachel:

I must sincerely thank you for a delightful find.

I went to Cabinet of Curiosities, then had a look around and clicked
on 'Neddeth's Bed'.
Fascinated and enthralled, I have been, for the past hour.

What a brilliant idea! And very well written. I'm on tenterhooks,
cause I can't keep reading till a new post arrives...

I really want to read it, finished and in print.

I'm off to find other marvels, now.

:)

Aimee.