[DWJ] experiences to avoid (was Books to avoid)

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 08:53:16 EDT 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: Minnow

Brighten things up: I didn't die..

I'm so pleased.

  They did all the relevant tests and several that turn out not to
be,

Have any test they suggest, hopefully they will all be an annoyance and a waste of time. My father was less than ten years older than I am now when he died from a brain tumor. He'd had a series of strokes over several years but refused any tests which would have revealed the tumor before it was too late to do anything about it.

Take care, and use it as much as you can to get people to wait on you, buy you chocolates and books and peel you grapes.

Jon