[DWJ] : Hasta la vista

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Sep 5 17:37:00 EDT 2007

I'll be away from my computer for the next 6 weeks, taking in The World
(well, some bits of it). We're going on a holiday to the Northern
Hemisphere, which I'm reliably informed is really there. I'll know for
myself in a couple of days. Because this is our first trip, it's a real
whistle-stop trip, so I knew it was no good trying to organise to see
any of you. We're on a coach tour in the UK for part of the time, so may
be in Bristol for all of 20 minutes, if we're lucky, probably just long
enough to admire the Clifton suspension bridge . . .  I'll think of you,
Minnow and Charlie, as we whizz through.

Take care of yourselves while I'm gone.
Regards
Elizabeth.