[DWJ] Books to avoid

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Wed Sep 5 17:16:50 EDT 2007

Melissa:

>*Daddy Drinks Because You Cry*
>
>(Note: one of my relatives did not realize that this was by way of being
>humorous and not real.  It's not real.  Just in case anyone tries to order
>one of these from Amazon or something.  :)

Heh.  I would be *very* tempted by 'Daddy Drinks Because You Cry'.
That's pure twisted genius.

Melissa Proffitt
(it's been a really dull day)

Would it do anything to share vicariously in my discovery that the
next - and last - Casson family book is out already?  (At least over
This Side.) Just wandered into a bookshop and found it sitting there.
I thought there'd be much more of a wait before it was out.

Hallie