[DWJ] A ballet of Black Maria

Jane Scarlett mail at janescarlett.com
Mon Oct 15 02:46:57 EDT 2007

Will she be at the matinee?  I'm thrilled at the thought that she might -
it's a very small theatre, so she will be very close.  Anyone else here who
will be at the Q&A session?

I'll have two kids with me, so I'll be easily spotted - 8 year old girl with
long blond hair and 10 year old going on teenager boy with long ginger hair.
He's very into music - will Tom be there?  Adam has enjoyed Chrestomanci,
but would be far more thrilled by meeting a composer.  (My DWJ wouldn't mind
that at all, but one reason I hardly ever go to author events is that they
don't usually live up to my picture of them - I'm getting nervous already!)

Jane