[DWJ] A ballet of Black Maria

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Sun Oct 14 16:35:50 EDT 2007

Devra wrote:

>Why haven't we heard of this before? or is my memory on the blink  again?

I don't remember if I did mention it, sorry: did anyone else?  It's been
around as an idea, gradually getting nearer to reality, for a few years
now, so one just sort of accepts it as a thing and stops thinking about it
very much.

The music was composed by the son of Diana's sister Isabelle, Tom (or
Thomas, I'm not sure which he uses professionally) Armstrong.  DWJ has had
bits of it played to her, bits of it 'read' to her, and is chuffed about
it.

Meredith, she has to get back to Bristol after she's done the Q&A session
between the matinee and the evening performance, so I don't think she plans
to stay for the latter.  I might be wrong, but it'll be a late night for
her if she does.

Minnow