[DWJ] Diana Q & A 24th October

Jane Scarlett mail at janescarlett.com
Thu Oct 11 02:37:36 EDT 2007

This looks interesting.  I don't mind a bit of mangling for the sake of art
- which leaves me wondering why I think ballet and music is art but film
isn't.  I tried to book for the matinee, but I couldn't do it on line and
the box office isn't open yet.

Is anyone else going to the matinee?  I'll have two children, so limited
chance to hang around, but it would be good to meet up with anyone going.

Jane