[DWJ] Diana Q & A 24th October

meredith at leemac.freeserve.co.uk meredith at leemac.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Oct 10 17:53:31 EDT 2007

Apologies if this has already been posted - my email has been messed up for days so I haven't been following posts.

Anyone who can get to London might like to know that Diana will be having a question and answer session and signing books
at the Sadlers Wells , London on Wednesday 24th October, after the matinee of the ballet of Black Maria that day. There's
no charge, so it looks like you don't have to have gone to the matinee performance. The talk will be at about 4 pm.
Further details from http://www.blackmaria.co.uk

I'm going to the evening performance that day because I think Diana will be present then as well

cheers, Meredith