[DWJ] dalemark

Charles Butler charles.hannibal at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 14:24:16 EDT 2007

I liked *Drowned Ammet* best, got to say. *Spellcoats* comes second,
followed by *CoD* and *C&C*. I love the way she handles gods in DA. That
strange, nebulous, in-and-out feeling, those sequestered spots like LIbby
Beer's island, where goddishness can wash up and solidify and be tangible,
while in other places it's hard to see beyond a kind of materialist struggle
against oppressors, and all this without the story's ever feeling as if it
were going to shiver into many incompatible stories - is what I like best.

Charlie

--
Website: www.charlesbutler.co.uk