[DWJ] dalemark

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Wed Oct 10 14:00:25 EDT 2007

Bethreed said...

i finished the dalemark books. i liked the spellcoats the best.

That one's my favourite of them too.  (Except when "The Crown of Dalemark"
is.)

What did you particularly like about it?  I really like the way the magic
works, and how the narrator weaves her story and then realises there was
stuff she didn't understand and has to weave more to explain that stuff
(maybe to herself as well as to the reader).

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray