[DWJ] dwj edition differences

Allison Marles apm at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Oct 10 12:11:32 EDT 2007

Hiya ...

I've been lurking for a couple years, but I am in need of DWJ-related
advice.  I'm doing a Much Dreaded cull of my bookshelves.  And I have a
couple duplicate DWJs.  I have heard mumblings that some American
editions have been mangled...

I have the following:
Witchweek:  Greenwillow Books (2001), Hardcover, 288 pages
	    Mammoth (1989), Paperback, 224 pages
Dogsbody:   Greenwillow (1977), Hardcover
	    Teens (1988), Paperback, 201 pages

The hardcovers were both printed in the USA, the paperbacks in the UK.
My tendency would be to keep the hardcover and give away the paperback,
but I'm not sure I want to do this if there will be any significant
textual differences.

Advice, opinions, and space-bending technology to allow more bookshelves to
fit into my apartment are all welcome.
--
Allison Marles
Freelance Writer, Editor, Web Designer, Artist