[DWJ] is anyone else doing nanowrimo?

Jenny Holmstrom jenny.holmstrom at mbox301.swipnet.se
Sun Nov 11 11:42:30 EST 2007

I'm a lurken on this list, hi everyone! :-D
I'm doing NaNoWriMo, first time for me.
I'm writing the NaNo-story in the same time as another big project I've been working on for quite some time.
Both novels take place in the same universe, making it easier to write on both in the same time.
Right now the old story is much more tempting to write upon than the new one. So they are concurrents, both stories want my attention.
I'm writing about the NaNo-project as well as the other project on my Swedish blog, http://havsdjupens-sal.blogspot.com
As far as writing goes I'm working in the same way as DWJ, I know the beginning and the end but nothing about the in between.
My novels are a mix of science fiction and fantasy, but mostly fantasy.
About NaNo: The minimum for each day, 1667 words, were easier than I thought.
After 10 days I've got 19,505 words. I havent' written today's 1667 words yet though.

/Jenny