[DWJ] Neil Gaiman, Eva Ibbotson, Margo Lanagan, Karen

ANDREW BARTON andrew.157barton at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 1 22:55:55 EDT 2007

Aimee Smith:

  <snip>

This from Karen Miller (Australian author)'s blog:

"I'm currently organising my flights to the US/UK for next August.
I'm going to Worldcon in Denver, plus New York and London and of
course Stratford to see David Tennant and Patrick Stewart in Hamlet.
If it turns out Orbit thinks there's a point to organising any
booksignings in either country, I'll let you know well ahead of time."

grumblemuttersulk.

One day. One day I will have things like this to write in my blog.

(UK: just promise me. Promise me you'll still have cool stuff
happening when I get there.) <

  I think I can promise you that there will still be cool stuff happening in Stratford-on-Avon whenever you can make it.  Patrick Stewart is a veteran member of the RSC so is likely to be part of it for a few years yet.  In 2010 they'll have finished rebuilding the main theatre, they're trialling the design in the temporary Courtyard theatre now and it seems likely to be excellent.

  Andrew (just back from a short trip to see Henry V there)