[DWJ] Neil Gaiman, Eva Ibbotson, Margo Lanagan, Karen Miller...

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Thu Nov 1 16:55:12 EDT 2007

Farah said...

> You can get Winterfair from Amazon as a download.

That's good to know, but in general, if I'm going to actually pay money, I
want a dead tree edition.  I only download *free* reading matter, and then
if I like it enough, and can find a dead tree edition, I go buy one.
(Currently, I'm frantic to find a dead tree edition of Horace Walpole's
letters, because I've read them from Project Gutenberg and love them lots.)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray