[DWJ] Neil Gaiman, Eva Ibbotson, Margo Lanagan, Karen Miller...

Kyla Mackay-Smith kyla at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Thu Nov 1 11:43:30 EDT 2007

On Thu, 1 Nov 2007, Anna Zofia Skarzynska wrote:

> I'd just like to second that! Lois McMaster Bujold is now firmly established
> as one of my top faves. Thanks to Dorian for giving me the first 3 books to
> read when I was in Ireland last year.
>
> Susanna, don't forget Winterfair Gifts (to be read before the last book in
> the series to date)- it was published in a collection of short stories by
> different authors.

If you can't find the book, or really want to own the story but don't want
to bother with the (pretty terrible, in my opinion) other stories in the
book, it's available for purchase as an ebook from Fictionwise (we have it
as a pdf--no, it's not nearly as nice to read as a physical book, but it
means we *can* read it). Actually, a bunch of stuff is available as
ebooks--see http://www.dendarii.com/inprint.html