[DWJ] Neil Gaiman, Eva Ibbotson, Margo Lanagan, Karen Miller...

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Thu Nov 1 15:12:38 EDT 2007

Ania said...

> I'd just like to second that! Lois McMaster Bujold is now firmly
> established as one of my top faves. Thanks to Dorian for giving me the
> first 3 books to read when I was in Ireland last year.

You're welcome!  You can probably blame Hallie ultimately, as she originally
lent me the first two and thus hooked me.

> Susanna, don't forget Winterfair Gifts (to be read before the last book in
> the series to date)- it was published in a collection of short stories by
> different authors.

There is a new omnibus coming out in February (IIRC), called something like
"Miles in Love", which will have "Komarr", "A Civil Campaign" and
"Winterfair Gifts" in it.  I'll be buying it just to get "Winterfair Gifts",
which I haven't otherwise tracked down yet.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray