[DWJ] "Castle in the Air" in Hebrew

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Thu Nov 1 03:41:16 EDT 2007

I've just seen in a bookstore that "Castle in the Air" has been translated
into Hebrew. So the following DWJ books can now be read in Hebrew:

"Charmed Life"
"The Lives of Christopher Chant"
"Witch Week"
"Howl's Moving Castle"
"Castle in the Air"

And coming soon with be "Archer's Goon" and "The Homeward Bounders".

I must say it's a feeling of great power and satisfaction to know of my part
in the publication of these books in Israel. I've had plenty of
opportunities to recommend DWJ to friends, and more often than not they
thank me heartily - but here it's like I've recommended her books to a WHOLE
COUNTRY.