[DWJ] Re: Totally OT: who is blogging?

HSchinske at aol.com HSchinske at aol.com
Tue May 29 12:20:22 EDT 2007

I'm almost embarrassed to ask this, but is anyone else using LinkedIn? I  got
invited to do so by a friend from the University of Washington editing
certificate program, and it seems to me like a way I could capitalize on  the fact
that I know a lot of people online. That shortcut word "capitalize"  sounds
very crude and mercenary, but I'm just thinking of a more concrete  way of
representing connections that are already _there_, if you see what I  mean. I
wouldn't at all expect anyone to link up who didn't  feel as if they knew enough
about me.

Helen Schinske